Wednesday, April 15, 2015

SPRING!

     So April rolls around and bam, normal spring precipitation starts to occur.  Just when I thought it was over and had began shifting my mind's eye to things not snow-dependent.  Just after a winter-long drought of snow with arguably meager snowfall and character-developing ski conditions.  The renewable spirit has been centered around Turnagain Pass and quite localized, but I only need one mountain.  Snow to the road, ski to the car, sunshine days, precisely-timed sucker-holes, it's all working out now.  I hope my fellow/local backcountry enthusiasts(human-powered) find this spring as refreshing as I have.


We hit 2 primo days of Tincan sucker-holes up high.  This is just right when the snow down low is heavy mashed potatoes but up high is dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment